Post-Lab 1 Questions
Last Name: _______________________ First Name: _______________________
- Give the name of the anatomical region to which each of the following structures belongs. (0.5 points)
- Back of the knee
- Belly button
- Back of the neck
- Determine which body plane is described by each of the following scenarios. (0.5 points)
- If the human body were split into left and right halves.
- If the human body were split into anterior and posterior halves.
- If the human body were split into superior and inferior halves
- There are nine abdominal regions. Name the three consecutive regions that run down the center of the abdomen. (0.5 points)
- Fill in the blanks with the correct anatomical direction. (0.5 points)
- Phalanges (fingers) are ________________ to the carpals (wrist).
- The tibia (medial bone of the lower leg) is ________________ to the femur (large bone of the thigh).
- The sural region is ________________ to the crural region.
- The left and right iliac regions are ________________ to the hypogastric region of the abdominal cavity.
- The nose is ________________ to the ears.
- The abdomen is ________________ to the back.